Our goal is to provide tuition assistance so that students with disabilities may learn and get education, acquire training that transition them into employment and assist individuals with cognitive and learning disabilities to obtain the skills necessary for daily routines.
The initiatives under this program include:
- Education-providing tuition assistance to earn primary, secondary, professional, and advanced professional training and courses to students with all disabilities
- Clustered Training –providing lodging, boarding, transportation and training group of individuals in key demand areas to transition them into full time jobs
- Daily Skills Training-assisting people with mental, learning and cognitive disabilities learn new skills to perform basic daily tasks and routines
Where Offered: Global, India; Cost: $500 per part
EducationAssist program will offer financial assistance for the following:
- Cost of tuition fee and or books for primary school
- Cost of tuition fee and or books for secondary school
- Cost of tuition fee and or books for professional colleges
- Other advanced professional training and courses
People with mobility, vision and hearing impairment with lower income are eligible to apply. To apply click here.
Small Steps Toward A Brighter Future . . .
Shabana, an ambitious schoolgirl, cannot move without assistance. Her father works as a private security guard, earning $40 a month. She has a dream to become an engineer; by scoring 91.6% in her 10th-grade, she moved a step closer. EquallyAble stood by her side by granting her $200 to continue her journey towards becoming an engineer.