To apply, you must be an individual with a disability and belong to a poor family whose financial condition warrant assistance to achieve your development efforts and goals.
Click on the links below to download our application form.
Before starting your application form, refer to the exceptions listed below. You are requested to provide all pertinent information that will aid in completion and review of your request. You will be contacted by a representative of EquallyAble Foundation. Receipt of application form or correspondence for financial assistance does not automatically guarantee grant of financial assistance. No correspondence will be entertained from those applicants who have applied and have not been contacted by us.
The foundation will only accept application for financial assistance from applicants who meet the guidelines provided above. Application for assistance will be accepted for EquallyAble approved programs and initiatives. Any other inquiry related to financial assistance outside the vision and scope of the EquallyAble approved programs/initiatives will not be considered.
Application Forms must be mailed using Regular Mail.
Do not use Registered or other forms of mail to send your application forms.
P.O. Box 221441
Chantilly, VA 20153-1441
The following exceptions are applicable to all EquallyAble programs and is subject to change without notice:
1. Applications for financial assistance for further studies or training will not be considered if the applicant meets the minimum qualification to get a full-time job
2. Applications for financial assistance for a motorized three wheeler or scooter will not be considered if the applicant has a full-time job and is gainfully employed
3. Applications for financial assistance for further studies or training will not be considered if the applicant has a full-time job and is gainfully employed
4. Applications for financial assistance to start livestock or diary farm related small businesses will not be considered
5. Applications for financial assistance for small businesses on behalf of a person with a disability will not be considered
Due to the large volume of applications and emails received by the foundation, it is not be possible to respond to individual requests or inquiries. Applicants or inquiries that meet the criteria and are being considered will only be contacted. It takes approximately 6 weeks to process application forms.
The implementation and or continuation of all programs is subject to availability of funds, resources and infrastructure.